Respect - Protect - Enjoy
To keep everyone safe at Harford we’re maintaining the use of hand sanitizers as well as asking guests to avoid crowding in our indoor spaces.
There’s signage about this where risk means we all need to be careful. We also recommend everyone carries a face covering so it’s to hand if it seems sensible to wear one.
‘Step 4’ holidays
We’ve trawled through lots of guidance about enjoying our returned freedom safely and Devon’s Chief Medical Officer has clarified the risk and how to manage it, and it is as follows:
- Meet in well-ventilated areas where possible, such as outdoors or indoors with windows open.
- Wear a face covering where you meet people you don’t normally meet in enclosed and crowded spaces.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or using hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze.
- Stay at home if unwell, to reduce the risk of passing on other illnesses to friends, family, colleagues, and others in your community.
- Consider individual risks, such as clinical vulnerabilities and vaccination status.
- Get vaccinated before your holiday and get tested if you have symptoms and self-isolate.
- It is a legal requirement for people to self-isolate if they test positive or are told to do so by NHS Test and Trace.
- Download and use the latest version of the NHS COVID-19 app to help reduce the spread of the virus.
Best behaviors please!
Most of the Chief Medical Officer’s advice is common sense and about being kind to others. To ‘Respect, Protect & Enjoy’ sums it up.
Or, if you like, ‘best behaviors please’ to help everyone stay safe and manage coronavirus risk.
Open Air Comedy Night at Harford Bridge Park
Ticket reservations for Johnny Cowling's open air comedy night at Harford on 29th July are being taken-up and we are already over half-sold. The event is a fund raiser for Dartmoor Search & Rescue Team (Tavistock) to help towards a new Command Vehicle.
Show starts at 8.00 p.m. on our Recreation Green weather permitting. Reserve a ticket by clicking on the link below. Pay on the night - cash only. Numbers are restricted, so not all Reservations may be honured, and we will let you know either way by e-mail before the day. Reserve Ticket Here
What's Opening on 19th at Harford
We're ready for the big day especially as our new Amenity Building will open to guests for the first time. Inside a 85" smart TV is there for general viewing, all terrestrial & Internet TV as well as casting subscription channels. There's a pay-to-play pool table and air hockey and a free-to-play table football. A quiet room adjoins the main room with tourism information, TV and space for using a laptop and reading. Outside is a new courtyard with picnic tables and parasols . You'll also find our outdoor table tennis table there.
The on-park toilets, showers, guest laundry, pot wash, drying rooms and play park will all be available again. Our free to play outdoor tennis court is also open. On Recreation Green on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays John Follett's Riverside Diner is back for 2021 with a new menu - check out our App for this.
We now provide free guest Wi-Fi across the whole park. Our free Mobile App is a great way to find curated information about where to go and what to see in West Devon to escape from the everyday at Harford Bridge Park.
Holiday Homes for Sale
We have remaining only two new caravan holiday homes for sale this year. Arriving in late July is a super attractive Victory ‘Lakewood’ holiday lodge also for year-round holidays and in September a lovely Delta ‘Elberry Cove’. Further information on these prestige holiday homes is available by e-mail and viewings can be arranged by appointment. Again details are on our App
Happy holidays everyone.
We look forward to welcoming everyone!
The Harford Bridge Team
12th July 2021