Enjoy Devon Safely in Step 4 UpdatePublished Tuesday 21st of September 2021
We’re now well into ‘Step 4’ and Harford Bridge Park as well as almost everything to be enjoyed in Devon is open. In Devon the bounce-back has been strong with some great events upcoming - check out Events on our free Mobile App. In Tavistock our markets have re-opened and other special events in the town are upcoming.
Updated: Respect - Protect - Enjoy
Although we are now much freer to enjoy escapes from the everyday on our holidays, to keep everyone safe at Harford we’re maintaining the use of hand sanitizers as well as some limits on numbers in our shop, toilets, play park and amenity spaces.
In high-risk areas we have left signage in place to remind everyone we need to be careful. We also recommend everyone carries a face covering so it’s to hand if it seems sensible to wear one.
‘Step 4’ holidays
We are following guidance about enjoying our returned freedoms safely as well as Devon’s Chief Medical Officer’s advice, which clarifies the risk and how to manage it, is included in this newsletter, and is as follows:
- Meet in well-ventilated areas where possible, such as outdoors or indoors with windows open.
- Wear a face covering where you meet people you don’t normally meet in enclosed and crowded spaces.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or using hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze.
- Stay at home if unwell, to reduce the risk of passing on other illnesses to friends, family, colleagues, and others in your community.
- Consider individual risks, such as clinical vulnerabilities and vaccination status.
- Get vaccinated before your holiday and get tested if you have symptoms and self-isolate.
- It is a legal requirement for people to self-isolate if they test positive or are told to do so by NHS Test and Trace.
- Download and use the latest version of the NHS COVID-19 app to help reduce the spread of the virus.
What's Open at Harford
All our amenities are open including a new Games & TV Room. Inside a large smart TV is there for general viewing, all terrestrial & Internet TV as well as casting subscription channels. There's a pay-to-play pool table and air football and a free-to-play table football. A quiet room adjoins the main room with tourism information, TV, and space for using a laptop and reading. Outside is a new courtyard with picnic tables and parasols. You'll also find our outdoor table tennis table there.
The on-park toilets, showers, guest laundry, pot wash, drying rooms and play park are all accessible again. Our free to play outdoor tennis court is also open. On Recreation Green on Fridays and Saturdays John Follett's Riverside Diner is back for 2021 until 16th October with a new menu - check out our App for this. The park will close the season on 31st October 2021.
We now provide free guest Wi-Fi across the whole park. Our free Mobile App is a great way to find curated information about where to go and what to see in West Devon to escape from the everyday at Harford Bridge Park.
Holiday Homes for Sale
We have remaining only two new caravan holiday homes for sale this year. Here now is a super attractive Victory ‘Lakewood’ holiday lodge for year-round holidays (now sold) and in November a lovely Delta ‘Elberry Cove’. Further information on these prestige holiday homes is available by e-mail and viewings can be arranged by appointment. Again, details are on our App
The Harford Bridge Team
21st September 2021
Back to News & Social