Unfortunately we have no Special Offiers during the coronavirus emergency.
Our 'COVID-19 Secure Pledge' means that if you book a holiday with us and pay a deposit to secure the dates, in the event of any of the following:
- You consider it unsafe to come on holiday due to the continuing threat of Coronavirus,
- You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to Coronavirus,
- There being UK Government restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak,
- Harford Bridge Park is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Our pledge to you is that between 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival, you can cancel your stay or postpone it at no charge. Alternatively, you can:
- Transfer your holiday to new dates in 2020 or 2021,
- Ask us to apply the booking payment against a future holiday,
- Or you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund within 14 days.